PROGRAM FOR ANNUAL ALUMNI GET-TOGETHER
PROGRAM : TUESDAY, 30th SEPT. 2014 : “ALUMNI SPORTS DAY , AGM AND ELECTIONS
Session I : (11:00a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) (Dress Code : Casuals and Sneakers)
- All Manorites to assemble in school on the Green Flat at 11 a.m. for registration.
- Alumni Sports begin 12:00 Noon.
- Various Sports activities for Manorites, ladies and children shall be organized House-wise. (Spouse/Children shall be allotted their husband/father’s house color only)
- Changing room facilities will be available at the venue
- Standing Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Cold Drinks shall be served during the function.
- All Sports activities to come to an end by 3:30 p.m.
Session II : (6:00p.m. onwards) (Dress Code :Formals)
The Annual General Meeting of the Alumni at 6 p.m. in the School Auditorium.
- Welcome Address by the Vice-President Mr. Rajdeep Singh Gill.
- Address by our President Maj. (Retd) H.P.S Ahluwalia.
- Annual Report by the Secretary Mr. Inderjit Singh Bedi.
- Financial Report by the Treasurer Mr. Randeep.S.Grewal.
- Interaction Session for the upliftment of the Manorite Alumni Association.
- Honoring of all three batches at the School Auditorium.
- Elections for the new Governing Body of the Alumni to be followed by Dinner at Hotel Jaypee, Barlowganj Mussoorie.
- Address by our Principle Bro. Tomy Verghese. Vice President (nominated.) Manorite Alumni Association.
- Thank You address by our V-President (elected) Sh. Rajdeep Singh Gill.
PROGRAM : WEDNESDAY, 1st OCT 2014
Session I : 10 a.m. PHOTOSHOOT
Dress Code : School Uniform (White Shirts, Grey Woolen Trousers, School Tie, School Blazer and Black Shoes. Sikh gentlemen in Dark blue turbans).
- School Sports from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tug of War.
- A Relay Team of the Alumni to participate in the Invitational Relay.
- March Past in School Uniform to be conducted in Ten Year Batches.
- Followed by a visit to our archives and the Hall of Fame.
Session II : 7 pm at the Hotel Savoy, Library Mussoorie Dress Code : Lounge Suit
- All Manorites are requested to reach Hotel Savoy by 7 p.m.
- The program for the evening shall be chaired by our Chief Guest Mr. William Bill Lethorn from U.K. (our world-wide correspondent fron the last 28 years).
- Honoring of our Distinguished Faculty, Distinguished Manorites , Achievers and Yoeman.
- Followed by Dinner, Drinks and Dancing.